Have you been to the grocery store lately? Okay, let me rephrase the question: Has your wife dragged you to the grocery store lately?
If so, you’ve probably spent time in the magazine aisle, lured by the shiny covers of the brand-spankin’-new 2010 NFL preview rags. As a public service to Grabowskis across Bear Nation, I’ve collected the ‘expert’ predictions from some of the major publications.
If things transpire as these guys predict, there will be a tidal wave of change at Halas Hall come season’s end.
- Athlon’s – 3rd place in the North; no playoffs.
- Lindy’s – 3rd place in the North; no playoffs.
- Profootballtalk – 3rd place in the North; no playoffs.
- Beckett – 3rd place in the North; no playoffs.
- Profootball Weekly & Yahoo! Sports – 3rd place in the North; no playoffs.
- USA Today – 3rd place in the North; one of 10 prognosticators actually predicted a Wild Card Birth!
And now that I’ve saved you from spending $8.99 on another piece of toilet bowl reading, I hope you’ll put that money to good use elsewhere…like on a round of appetizers at your upcoming fantasy football league draft.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bears Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bears Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Chicago Bears news.